Introducing the new upscale SHOWCASE tent at the Tucson 22nd Street Mineral, Fossil, Gem & Jewelry Show. This new venue is sited immediately south of the familiar 750-foot long Main Tent, but the SHOWCASE tent is a finer experience for buyers and sellers. It features wall-to-wall carpeting, full climate-control, larger booths, high-end stage lighting, 10' high modular art walls and a spacious lobby with an impressive Aerolite Meteorites + Dinosaur Brokers special exhibit. Our goal is to create a space with heightened elegance in a less-rushed environment. This is the perfect new home for mineral, gem, jewelry and fossil dealers who offer better material and wish to be part of Tucson's most-attended show. The SHOWCASE debuts with just (30) booths this year but will expand every year until it reaches 300. Free entry and open to the public.
Dealers! Our booth fee is the lowest of all Tucson shows on a cost per customer basis — the only fair way to compare shows. This 18-day event includes all three critical weekends of the Tucson event so that you can maximize your sales with 45,000-50,000 visitors.
Here are the important details about the new SHOWCASE addition:
- Show dates and hours are the same as the Main Tent
- The booth fees vary by location but are about 20% more than booths in the Main Tent
- The carpeted 12'x20' booths include electricity, 10' art walls, and overhead stage lighting
- 24-hour security by armed, uniformed, personable, and well-trained security officers
- Climate controlled with heat and air conditioning
- A 3,200 sq. foot lobby starts the buyer experience with a positive vibe
- Supported by a massive $150,000 billboard, internet, TV and magazine ad campaign
These photos were taken at an art show in Miami but they are the same walls and lighting that are now installed in the SHOWCASE Tent.